Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Rain

Well... it's raining at the moment. Perhaps this is an incentive for me to actually get studying done? I've only got three days to finish up a paper and a lab for my summer classes.

At least the paper can be written in English. I need to play two 'classic' computer games and then using course literature, explain if they are games or not. Somehow this course has managed to make a rather cool topic boring. And David has already gotten a hate mail from the teacher about not cheating with me since we're both taking the class. Love the faith.

I'm also about halfway through my lab assignment. I'll have to write a lab report about the exercises and turn that in too. My parents will be here on the 17th and leave on the 28th. It'll probably take us a whole day to drive back to skellefteƄ afterwords. So making due dates on the 28th and 29th will be hard if the things aren't done before they get here. I plan to spend time with my parents since I see them so infrequently!

No comments: