Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And so it starts...

First meeting today, this should be interesting to see what happens. :)

I'm ALMOST done with this last lab. But I've sadly not even started on my paper that is due Sunday (same day as the lab). I should be able to throw together the paper in 3 or 4 hours of solid work. Probably done in the middle of the night when I have free time.

It feels weird to be starting yet another year of university. I should by all logic be long done with it, and yet I keep coming back. Perhaps it is because I can't find anything better to do with myself. Perhaps this time it'll be worth a job, but we'll see. Three university classes during high school, four years for my bachelors, a year for my masters, a year to get my Swedish up to the right level, and one year of Computer Game Developing done. I've got another 3 years left I think. This is a LOT of schooling. I just hope that I'll be able to use some of my knowledge someday.

Wish me luck with the start of the new school year and here's to hoping that I manage not to get stressed and throw myself into the river before nolle-p is over. ;)

No comments: