Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stress in Summer?

Summer should be a time of relaxing, taking it easy, not working too hard... and yet... it doesn't feel like it is. Yes, I find time to go out once or twice a week with friends in the evening, but my days seem to be constantly full with schoolwork, housework, and learning to drive. I'd REALLY like to get my drivers license so that I can have my evenings back again! Tomorrow David and I are going to the driving school and we'll see what they say about how long it'll take me to get the thing. Keeping in mind that during Nolle-P (starts the 12th and continues until the 29th of August) I won't have ANY free time when David isn't at work!

I'm working my way through my third and last lab of the summer now. It only has one problem in it, but it is a rather large problem. It doesn't look too difficult as long as I remember which commands I need to use. ;)

I've also started on my 4th paper (of 5) that I need to write for my Introduction to Computer Games class.

I need to find some free time to do some MAJOR sewing on my overall too. It needs lots more marks sewed on and to make the sleeves so that they can be removed. If it is a warm August, I'll melt in long sleeved black overalls! Wonder if I dare make it into a miniskirt or give it 'pirate legs' so that I can have shorts? ;) Perhaps another year for that!

1 comment:

sapphire said...

summer just never seems to be that relaxing. though we better enjoy this week's weather, i hear fall is arriving shortly.

good luck on that last paper.