Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Politics (yawn, I know)

Well, yesterday the United States got a new president. This one is different from the last few. It isn't just that he is a colored man, but also everything else. He is the sun of an immigrant. A second generation immigrant, from Africa no less... can be president. He is also young, a family man with young kids himself. I feel in a way that he represents the American dream. Someone born in a family that wasn't rich, made it to the top.

In other news.. nolle-p isn't going so well. :( Only 3 new people showed up yesterday... *sigh* Oh well. We'll see how the rest of the week goes. At least my activity is travven... which means lots of old students show up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, I can imagine what u feel when its just that few ppl that shows up. Hopefully they r thankful that u r taking care of them ;)

pls read my blog too; kakki.blogg.se
I'll bee in the states now, so feel free to ask if u need anything.